June 5, 2009

One year passed...

It's been more than a year I have switched to a Mac. It's been really a pleasure to use OS X.

It's partly because it is a well designed operating system. MS Windows plays a role here though. It sets the bar so low.

I used Ubuntu Linux for a while and it was an amazine piece of code. I enjoyed struggling with it to tweak every single part of it. But something was forgotten. I needed some time to get my works done by the operating system.

Sine I started using Mac OS X, most of my time has been dedicated to my works not fixing the system, in case of Windows, or tweaking it, in case Linux.

There are many things need to be improved in Mac OS.

I would rather wait for the upcoming Snow Leopard, OS X 10.6, and then discussing shortcomings of this lovely operating system.



-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: